Hello from a mariner...

Name: Ankit Bhavsar

*Engineering Trade: Marine Engineer

*Occupation
: Employed with Arab Maritime Petrol Transport Company

Work Experience
: Chemical tankers and oil tankers

*Hobbies & Interests
: Backpacking, traveling alone, exploring, chess, rooting, jail breaking, and of-course CRICKET

*Aim in life
: Visit the whole world before i die.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: it's fun.....

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Hi, Welcome to CE !

We have got a new design just now, so enjoy the new look and feel free to browse through various sections.

Enjoy and learn !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. We've just launched our new design and hope you will love it. Hope to see you as an active member of CrazyEngineers.
  • spiceluvver
    spiceluvver
    Thanks a lot #-Link-Snipped-#. Just a couple a days back i joined this amazing crazinees , and in love already.
    thanks for the new design
    woke up early😎 today for the launch of new design

thanks again
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community #-Link-Snipped-# Have a nice stay here. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A big Hello for everybody. Guy's after spending some considerable amount of time on this crazy site, i am really happy to know such nice people dedicated for a cause...
Chinese information and communications tech giant Huawei has achieved a feat that has definitely raised the bar in the Wi-Fi communications area. It has achieved the industry’s first 10 Gbps...
Here you can report bug for new CE design.
Samsung has finally unleashed its home grown smartphone operating system into the market by unveiling Samsung Z. According to Samsung, the Samsung Z is the first ever commercially available smartphone...
Apple Worldwide Developer Conference is scheduled today (at night, IST) and it's expected that Apple's going to make a lot of interesting announcements. What we already know is the launch...