hello friends...

hello everyone...
well am a fresher here...aashima jain being ma name...i am doing b.tech 2nd year in electronics and communications....for futher detalis...u can chek out ma profile netime....

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    welcome to crazy engineers aashima!!

Just post in ur replies to the threads and create new ones...u gonna njoy alot....Happy PostingπŸ˜€
  • aditi
    aditi
    Hi Everybody!!!!!
    Here Z Another Fresher -----aditi BansalπŸ˜€ ,doing Engineering, Ece, 2nd Year..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    aditi
    Hi Everybody!!!!!
    Here Z Another Fresher -----aditi BansalπŸ˜€ ,doing Engineering, Ece, 2nd Year..
    Hi buddies,

There is a different thread for the introduction ...so i guess this is not the correct place for introduction...
    Please check #-Link-Snipped-#

No offence means..

--Crazy
  • aashima
    aashima
    oops!!

well it sure is... i didnt chek it out b4...πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    don't worry!

Guys,

let's break the rules πŸ˜‰ , you may start a new thread for your introduction.

you are special , aren't you? 😁

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    πŸ˜€))

hey thankx admin!!!! therz no denying ur the most suited admin πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thanks

yeh, and it doesn't take much of a genius to guess that you & neha are friends ...

but why should your signatures be identical ? πŸ˜’

kidding πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Guys,

let's break the rules πŸ˜‰ , you may start a new thread for your introduction.

you are special , aren't you? 😁

-The Big K-
    Sorry Biggi...

I guess not a good idea... atleast i thik so...
    We can see all intro at one place than why to search for here and there ....

--Crazy
  • aashima
    aashima
    well...

The_Big_K
    yeh, and it doesn't take much of a genius to guess that you & neha are friends ...

but why should your signatures be identical ? πŸ˜’

kidding πŸ˜€

-The Big K-

well thats strange that u got to know that we are frenz... how did u do dat???

and abt signatures.. its just a co incidence... nothing planned... may be because we both believe in smiling faces πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    Sorry Biggi...

I guess not a good idea... atleast i thik so...
    We can see all intro at one place than why to search for here and there ....

--Crazy
    I agree. We have a separate section of introductions. So people can start their introduction threads in this section. πŸ˜€

anyways, there's no point in having a 10 km long thread 😁

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    I agree. We have a separate section of introductions. So people can start their introduction threads in this section. πŸ˜€

anyways, there's no point in having a 10 km long thread 😁

-The Big K-
    I guess there is no other great person as Biggi is...
    Great biggi....
    But don't you think its always useful you see it in a thread...
    take a eg. that i joined the forun today and if i want to find who the Integratedbrain is....in place of searching all the threads i will go to introduction thread and will see who she is ....
    isn't that way things should go...

Do let me know your comments...

--Crazy😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Infact, it will be easy if we have separate threads for each introductions. Search won't go on finding the usernames.

In a thread, it will be difficult to browse through different pages searching for a particular id.

So let us let people start new threads for introductions under 'Introductions' thread. Its also difficult to move a post to an existing thread.

πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
  • anushree.jain09
    anushree.jain09
    hello everyone...i m anushree jain..m doin engg in Electronics & Communication..for more details chk out my profile
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    anushree.jain09
    hello everyone...i m anushree jain..m doin engg in Electronics & Communication..for more details chk out my profile

Hi all ,

I am Vibhor Mittal. Doing Electrical & Electronics Engg. frm Allahabad...chk more about me in my profile...

Bye
  • bhargav@ce
    bhargav@ce
    hello aditi,

Well..I guess u r really rocking ur engineering..
    how was ur freshers party in ur first year and how are u guys ragging ur juniors as ur the seniors hahhaa..
    Well 4'got to introduce myself..im bhargav..from hyderabad..😁 working as a software engineer ...
    So, have a nice time in ur college..

keep in touch ,
    bye bye
  • bhargav@ce
    bhargav@ce
    Cheers 4 all the Engineering Persuing buddies

Go ahead ...with partying ..do not be so dull and waste ur engineering life..
    It doesnt com again..
    Step head and naachlo..Dhoom Machale Dhoom machale dhoom..
    and crazy kiya re...😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CE is growing with a rapid rate... A month back we few guys were waiting for our 500th member...but today its 575...Isn't it a great pace.... We are Newbie but...
What about starting a new thread on MBA... ....Engineers as a Manager....Great (Dream) Why not start a section for that Shout --crazy
Guys! Check out the bottom left corner of our (click->) Homepage We have a 'countdown' for special events. Currently we have a countdown for FIFA '06 world cup 😁. Cool...
Here we start an interesting debate. The topic of this debate is - "Are Degrees necessary for being successful?" Feel free to explode your thoughts on this topic. Do let...
What is the angle between diagonals of two adjacent faces of a cube starting from same vertex? Post your answer with explanation. Quick! -The Big K-