Hello friends. how is your preparation going on for GATE 2015

I am a ECE student.I am preparing for GATE 2015. I have dropped out last year and scored only 40 marks in after doing self study. But this year I am taking coaching. Now lets discuss our preparation.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans am planning to buy a smartphone under 10k .I searched for months but the thing is not all specs satisfies within a single phone ! if one phone...
Arvind Sanjeev, Chief Inventor and Founder of A.R.S. Devices, has developed 'Smart Cap'an augmented reality head-mounted display that works just like Google Glass, for less than $75 or Rs 4,500...
The success of the Chromebook had been kind of a wake-up call for manufacturers to develop portable computers at a lower cost. Tech consultancy Gartner said that Chromebook sales will...
XIAOMI MI3 one of the new mobile in the market.CHINA launches this smart phone at a normal budjet price of Rs.13,999/ in FLIPKART.Lets review its amazing features inside the mobile.๐Ÿ˜...
A new kind of solar concentrator developed by engineers at the Michigan State University (MSU) is sure to blow your mind. Called the "transparent luminescent solar concentrator", the solar cells...