Hello Everyone

Hello this is Ishita Thakur from Chandigarh..
I completed MCA.
My aim in life is to become successful person.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ishita Thakur
    My aim in life is to become successful person.
    You are successful in several ways already.

Hope you will find CE useful.
  • Ishita Thakur
    Ishita Thakur
    Thank you so much for your reply..😀
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Tell us how you found out CE. Feel free to take part in on going discussions and share your knowledge. Start new discussions related to topics, your doubts etc.
    Hope to see you as an active member.😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Welcome!! 😀
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE !!!
  • ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-# to the family of Engineers...Hope you have good time here..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the first week of December, I saw all major US based tech and gadgets raving about a radio show called Serial after the season finale. The show made its...
The updated version of Crouton Chrome extension on Google Chromebooks now lets you run your favourite Linux version in a window. Since Chromebooks are build on a Linux core it...
+q located at origin so Electric field at far off point P is 100 mv/m, i) if +q enclosed by conducting hollow metal sphere then field at P will be?...
With an objective to develop computing and communication technologies on the basis of quantum properties of light and matter, the researchers from City College of New York have created half-light,...
The department of telecommunications (DoT), India has issued a notice to the ISPs to block a list of 32 websites that include github.com, pastebin, vimeo and archive.org. The order was...