Hello Engineers. - Sree Ram

HI Folks, I was a very reqular member of this site few years back. Good to see new members/ fourums. Feels good to be here again.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to see you back on CE. What motivated you to come back to CE? 😀
  • Sree Ram Peri
    Sree Ram Peri
    Mr.'Abraka Dabra' 😉 Nice to see as well. Every tech discussion here gets bigger and better with loads of proactive CEs. Unlike other Tech forums. Came across the site while surfing web @ Work .Thought why not greet fella engineers again. 😉
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I was Abrakadabra once. 😀 Welcome to CE, Sree. We hope to see you become an active participant and a dedicated member.
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    What is this Abrakadabra👎
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome back buddy. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Just an username. We started using our real names since last year. Before that everyone has weird usernames.
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    Ankita Katdare
    Just an username. We started using our real names since last year. Before that everyone has weird usernames.
    👍 being known by real names pretty good than being unknown.....
  • Sree Ram Peri
    Sree Ram Peri
    Yes... Thanx all.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ideaForge was founded by a team of IIT Bombay grads (Ankit Mehta, Rahul Singh, Ashish Bhat, Amardeep Singh) and Vipul Joshi. Ankit Mehta completed his B.Tech and M.Tech in Mechanical...
After announcing the 10-year project of developing a supersonic car on 23 October 2008 at the Science Museum in London, RAF fighter pilot Andy Green and the team comprising of...
Fellas! We are happy to announce that following are the names of - 10 lucky winners @Rachel Caroline @Basil John @Deepika Bansal @RVignesh @Neeraj Sharma @S.mukherjee @Aadit Kapoor @Chintan Umarani...
Great news for Schumacher fans. French Hospital which was treating Michael Schumacher has confirmed that the F1 champ is out of coma and has left the hospital. He'll undergo long...
I know that when we have coarse aggregates in FDT test, we should use correction formulas. But what if a very large piece of stone is found from hole, say...