HELLO CEans

Hello everybody,
I came through this site few days back, when I was looking for something creative to do. I participated in the competition ''Engineering for Change in India" and selected among top 5.

#-Link-Snipped-#

I really liked the ideas of this website and congratulate the initiators for such a mind-blowing effort to make engineers crazy enough to do things that matter to the world.

Please go through my project from above link if you like the idea of helping people through technology.

Replies

• charan velama
    charan velama
    Thats a nice contest..And i would Definitely use my vote.
  • Akshita Bhatt
    Akshita Bhatt
    Yes it is. The concept is really nice. If you like my project idea please vote.
  • vitthal Darwatkar
    vitthal Darwatkar
    Akshita Bhatt
    Hello everybody,
    I came through this site few days back, when I was looking for something creative to do. I participated in the competition ''Engineering for Change in India" and selected among top 5.

#-Link-Snipped-#

I really liked the ideas of this website and congratulate the initiators for such a mind-blowing effort to make engineers crazy enough to do things that matter to the world.

Please go through my project from above link if you like the idea of helping people through technology.
    I like your idea

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After spending about two-third of its flight time in space and travelling more than 2.9 billion miles from Earth, NASA’s spacecraft ‘New Horizons’ has been switched from hibernation to active...
Hi, I'm a licensed ECE in our country, but currently working in an IT industry for 1+yrs. And currently thinking to get a 2nd degree in ME. But I can't...
With an objective of taking governance to the people, Karnataka has launched an e-Governance app titled ‘Karnataka MobileOne’. This app will incorporate the multiple services of central government, the state...
For all the selfie enthusiasts, here’s a piece of good news for you. Keeping in mind the selfie craze these days, Micromax has designed Canvas Selfie, especially for the selfie...
Quote: Solar energy researchers at an Australian university have converted over 40% of the sunlight hitting a solar system into electricity, said to be the highest efficiency reported to date....