Hello CEans

Name: Harish Sutar
Engineering trade: IT
Currently, Final Year student
Hobbies: photography-my first love ;-) playing guitar, doing nothing 😛
Aim in Life: Bring at least one ever lasting change in me and the world.
Joined CE because: Used to watch guitar tuts put up on youtube by crazyengineer. Just fell in love with those videos. Joined the community 😀

`

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harish Sutar
    Used to watch guitar tuts put up on youtube by crazyengineer. Just fell in love with those videos. Joined the community
    Very good to know that! Hope you will enjoy here. 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community. 😀
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#- Welcome to CrazyEngineers. You are hitting the right cords.Enjoy.😀
  • Harish Sutar
    Harish Sutar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good to know that! Hope you will enjoy here. 😀
    I would love to know whether the face of the person in those videos is you? I feel I am right. ;-)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harish Sutar
    I would love to know whether the face of the person in those videos is you? I feel I am right. ;-)
    Those videos were created just for fun. A lot of people seemed to have liked them. Well, the person is me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm trying to achieve this goal: I have a bluetooth device(bracelet) connected to my android application phone. How can I give this bracelet to vibrate, is it possible to send...
Researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) have developed a soft robotic arm inspired by the design of octopus tentacles that can get through...
what is the wipro's current campus selection(not off campus) procedure that to mechanical students....please guide me
Hi guys, I surfed upon the problem mentioned in heading and found a term called Captive Portal. Basically, I want the client to be shown a welcome page as soon...
Transistor current components (Very very Important) 1. Current conduction in N-P-N transistor is because of electrons and that in P-N-P is due to holes. The conventional flow of current is...