hello can anyone tell me cheapest cloud sever hosting company ..thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    andy jackson
    Depends upon the use. If you know server stuff, DigitalOcean has pretty cheap plans starting at $5/month.
  • Ashish Nanda
    Ashish Nanda
    As #-Link-Snipped-# said, it depends upon your use. If you just want to test some websites, I would also recommend Free Hosting, Paid Hosting, Reseller Services & VPS Servers : Byet Internet.
    It totally free and you can host up to 5 websites and 5 databases. You get the basic services like apache, php, mysql etc pree installed and can access the file system using FileZilla (or any FTP client)
    You can also go for the Free Cloud Computing Services - AWS Free Tier but you will have to provide your credit card details. Any over-usage will be directly charged to the card
  • silver123
    silver123
    If you are looking for scalable service then AWS is right choice.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This webinar time: Online - May 24, 2016 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM US/Pacific Quote: This live webinar describes SystemVision® Cloud, a new, free, online design and simulation environment uniquely...
Quote: If you are reading this, you probably have a relatively safe job. However, not everyone chooses a safe job for their career. Could you imagine taking a job as...
Is it a robot? Is it a phone? It is Sharp’s RoBoHoN - a Miniature Robot-Smartphone Sharp’s RoBoHoN is a Miniature Robot-Smartphone - WorldIndustrial Reporter
An amazing Auto-rickshaw Driver Annadurai. Dropbox - Auto TED.mp4
SpaceX recently made history when they successfully landed the first stage of their Falcon 9 rocket on remote controlled platform in the sea. This was a big achievement because the...