hello and Namaskar to all crazy engineers,my name is neel sandilya.i am a b.tech third year student

This is great to join with all of crazy engineers..

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    neel sandilya
    This is great to join with all of crazy engineers..
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers family!
  • neel sandilya
    neel sandilya
    Thank you !
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE.😀
    We like to know more about you.
    Please let us know you as given in thread: Introduce Yourself- Template (Look Here First)
    Name:

*Engineering Trade:

*Occupation
    : (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!)

Work Experience
    : (if applicable)

*Hobbies & Interests
    :

*Aim in life
    : (if applicable 😁 )

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Yeh, tell everyone!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Just learnt that a problem in computer science can be divided into the following categories Polynomial problems NP problems NP hard problems NP complete problems based on the time...
Lot of engineering students are concerned about ways to find a good job when the college offers no campus placements. India produces upwards of 7 lakh engineers every year and...
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is collaborating with Social Media King - Facebook to set up 100 Wi-Fi hotspots in various rural areas in southern and western India. Interestingly, a...
Coming from a Sindhi business family, Manisha Raisinghani always felt it that entrepreneurship was always in her blood. Her family urged her to seek out challenges and to pave her...
many have tried it before, but failed..... i want to privatise world's technological advancement....... (UNDER ME OF COURSE) you would now be thinking ,may be i am little hittler-ish ,well...