HELLO ALL!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
My name is Megha.
third year student in electronics and telecommunications (pune university. sorry nw named as SPPU)
i love talking a lot.. but was never interested in engineering, specially electronics.
but when i started my course i was amused at the reach of electronics and hw the world is changing.. i really how wrong i was bout my core.
i wanted to learn but the way of teaching in colleges or classrooms are very boring. no interest s generated and this subject feels so dull.. no ideas or learning is done.. clearing papers, or submissions that s all the main talk in class or among friends.
now as i was in search i came in search of a program to be attached to my file... but this site gave me another forum for discussions.
so thanku for having me here..
i have to start from abc of electronics.. and i am at this stage that i really wana learn my core.. so please help me, i really need ur help.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello Megha, Welcome to CrazyEngineers family! 😀 It's great to have you here with us.
    Keep posting your questions and do take part in our random discussion in Cafe and Debate sections. We are sure you'll love it around here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is Java Applet exactly? Is it something included in advance Java? Give me some idea about the thing.
I am Apurva Gawande. Second year student of mechanical engineering from Pune. I like to read books technical, non-technical. I like making design on softwares. My aim is to be...
Hello people... I wanted to know about the upcoming topics in Artificial Intelligence. The topic really interests me and i would really like to do a small project . Which...
I want to design a system for voting there are 50 person those vote I want give a RF remote to any body and use an receiver to receive votes...
A team of developers from Microsoft's Skype team is said to be working on a new Android app that lets you make voice calls even on slow internet connection. Being...