Hello All!

Dear all,

I am working as a freelance Consultant in feild of Electrical.

I provide services for Low Tension Switchgear Product ( Fusegear, controlgear and Circuit Breaker ) and my scope of working is Business development , Technical & Quality professional support.

I've over 25 years rich experience in product design & development.

You may please feel free to contact me anytime.

It would be my pleasure to guide you.

Thanks,
APS

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    Welcome to ce
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, sire. We hope you will find CE interesting. We look forward to lot of interesting posts from you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE sir.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • digitals2_t5
    digitals2_t5
    Hi apsingh...welcome here..it's really nice to see you here. Hope you will enjoy your stay. It's good place!

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    welcome to CE!! 😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE, Sire !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey! I have been given a task to parse the DHCP log file. My seniors have told me to construct a lexical parser using regex coach. I have done some...
Hi CE, I am trying to access my home computer that is part of a private network (because it has an IP address with 192.168.xx.xx.) form another computer in the...
hi. i am doing my final year now and i need to do a project for final year. i am searching for a project topic. please help me out. can...
Techniche, IIT Guwahati Ethical Hacking Workshop Are you a Hacking freak? Then get ready, Techniche, IIT Guwahati could be at your College Campus! This Year Techniche is organizing workshops in...
For those who want to read what went on in Part 1 of this thread, please have a look here ​ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ​ After a lot of discussion, we have...