Hello All, I Have lil prob

Does anyone know of companies takin on apprentices, I have to move Jobs, :? n I'm looking for new company in Kent? Any suggestions?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to the board, geezerbird 😀

How about letting us know what kind of job are you looking for? 😀 It would be nice if you put some information about your background and work experience (if any).

Also, please make sure that you put your post in appropriate forum. That makes admin's job a little easier 😁 . I'll now move your post to 'Jobs & Opportunities' section of CE forums.

Wish you all the best 😀

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thoughts On ‘Morning Walk’ Thought of this while driving back home & listening to music 😁 . Think about it- Doctors have advised ‘Morning Walk’ to patients and even to...
Let's dedicate this place to Puzzle Busters! The CE Genius Team 8) Note# Google / Yahoo / MSN is banned for the team here. Use only brainz , no internet!...
Posted By 'Sam' - Starting a New Thread for this Case Study You are driving a Merc and on a red light - some crazy kid tries to overtake you...
hi "K" can we start threads related to GRE, MBA, GMAT and all related stuffs... Engineers needs that stuff when the are newbie in industry...and a major part of this...
Hi All ! I've been working on setting up new system for CrazyEngineers.com . I'm glad to announce that the new system has now been tested for data/user migration. We'll...