HEART ATTACK DETECTOR

Im interested in doing a project on the topic 'Wireless Wearable heart attack detector'.which is useful for heart patient and in which i want to include different sensors like heart pulse sensor,temperature sensor, ,accelerometer and sweat sensor making use of a wearable technology .if there is any abnormality in these values then system will sent sms alert to hospital along with his current location(using GPS tracking)..can u assist me for doing this project.?I am planning to do this project in arduino platform.Already I made some research on this topic.pulse sensor and temperature sensors are available,but is there sweat sensor available ??what more do you think i can add to make my project more better and efficient without giving false alarms

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# might be able to help you out. 😀

PS: Discussion moved to Project Ideas section.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Long back we finalized this topic to submit in Tech-Brief by NASA.
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# if they have any link to that discussion.
    I remember #-Link-Snipped-# created one space for us on CE mail but not getting that information now.

I will try to find out the information regarding that. Just sharing one picture that was drawn by #-Link-Snipped-#

Image023
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# I would not recommend using sweat sensor or temperature sensor, as sweat & heat may produce due to multiple reasons. First of all we need to know what are symptoms before heart attack strikes.
  • Rohith Kodiyath
    Rohith Kodiyath
    thanks for your reply 😀 Im thinkin of doing it in many modes of abnormality.and The system is aimed at rescuing acute heart patients very prone to heartattacks so heavy sweating ,temparature rise clubbed with abnormal pulse rate for a long duration gives a good chance of heart attack (these are the most important symptoms) what about an accelorometer to detect the body position of the patient in case he is collapsing?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

🎉hi im santhosh ...ce engineers ...i come to know ce wepsite is totally used by good and experinced engineers ....and also interested engineers ...so i also eager to develop my...
The Coolest Cooler has raised a cool sum of $5M+ on Kickstarter and the project's got 43 days left to raise more money from backers. The project that set out...
dear sir/madam, As i mentioned in my last mail. I am interested in writing CAT and GMAT exams. So when i was searching in web. I found your institution and...
Quote: Daniel Lieberman from the Department of Human Evolutionary Biology at Harvard University explains how humans, with our big, "thirsty" brains, evolved to need more energy. Read more at https://fora.tv/2014/05/12/The_Story_of_the_Human_Body#YC6Gsq3fTSd8lHU1.99...
No comments needed: https://in.screen.yahoo.com/24-photos-see-die-001006713.html