HDFC WatchBanking For Your Apple Watch

Just came across following video from HDFC Bank that introduces 'WatchBanking' - that is banking right on your wrist. HDFC seems to be the first bank in India that has launched a banking app to work on Apple Watch. Check out this video below -

Do you think smart watches are taking steps to replace smartphones? I'm not very convinced with the idea of banking on a small screen. But I'm already an old school, I guess?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, i m doing Post graduation.. not able to get any idea , can anyone suggest me smethng plz , i m willing to work on android platform or hadoop,.....
hi everyone! can anybody please provide information on certification course in cloud computing?Be it AWS,Google or azure. Also i need the same info regarding big data analytics. do let me...
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will launch 5 British satellites on July 10th. This is ISRO's biggest commercial mission so far and will be executed along with Antrix -...
Im pursuing 7th semester of final year civil engg. I wanna do a mini project..but i dont have any idea to do... please suggest some environmental related projects to do...