HCL Technologies VS Adobe Systems Noida

Hi,

Could you please suggest me which one would be better to opt for.
Also it could be great if you could give some reasons as well along with the option you are supporting.

Please reply as i do not have much time and i am really very confused.

Thanks in advance !

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Adobe...
    Reason, because two companies has no comparison ๐Ÿ˜ and ADOBE simply great to work for

You can not compare a product innovation company with a service company; that too when product innovation company is Adobe. It is just awesome. HCL is an humen ocean, you will not even realize where you lost your identity.

If you are thinking in Adobe you got testing profile, let me tell you white box testing is skill where you will get all the opportunities to play with code and nurture your development skills.

Choose HCL only if you have strong onsite wish (because you may not get that in ADOBE for sure).

Also, I am sure if you had taken negotiation ably, remuneration of Adobe would have been much more heavier then HCL.
  • Abhishek2507
    Abhishek2507
    Thanks Rajni

Yes, even i am inclined towards Adobe but the thing that i am not able to digest is that there would be zero onsite in Adobe so if not now may be in future when i will see lot of my friends traveling to foreign, may be that would give me dissatisfaction ๐Ÿ˜•.

Also white box testing was troubling me up to an extent but as u said that i will get to code as well, its a bit relaxing now.

Apart from all this, I am really inclined to Adobe.Not only because of the brand but because of the fact that i cleared 7 rounds and now i don't want to loose that ๐Ÿ˜€

Do you also know about the opportunities like is it easy to switch job in white box testing profile from Adobe to other company.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Think long term. With Adobe on your profile, 5 years down the line the opportunities will be a LOT better. You may then join the companies known for sending employees on-site and aim for a long term engagement. You'll be in a better position to demand what you want. If on-site isn't your immediate priority; I'd recommend Adobe. They're overall a very good company to work for.

You'll already make your friends jealous by working at Adobe. It's no easy to get into Adobe, you see.

Overall; there would be multiple factors influencing your decision. Salary, perks, distance from residence, overall work profile et all would matter a lot. Base your decision considering all the facts. Plus, Adobe & HCL aren't the end of the world. Think long term.
  • Abhishek2507
    Abhishek2507
    Thanks Kaustubh ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anubhava Gupta
    Anubhava Gupta
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Abhishek,
    can you tell that what was your decision at that time. as i am also going through same phase right now. I am confused b/w Adobe and Accenture.

thanks in advance!

-Anubhava

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yeah! You heard it right !! Try it right now, WhatsApp won't work, Facebook, showed it, how can they turn the world upside down !
South Korean Electronics giant Samsung today introduced the Samsung Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo. These new versions of Gear are in many terms different than the previous ones. The...
Out of thousands of phones available in the market, which phone do you think offers great value for money? I'm not talking about any specific range of phones based on...
Reportedly, Microsoft is planning to cut the price of its much-awaited Windows 8.1 operating system by about 70% for makers of low-cost computers and tablets. Same report by Bloomberg claims...
Im from ECE...... Placed in Tech Mahindra as Associate Software Engineer.. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Need any suggestions or guidelines and which courses i have to learn?