HCL ME Champ Tablet Launched For Kids - Features, Specs & Price In India Listed

HCL has a series of HCL Me products that it launches with a set of target audience in mind. This time around it has come up with the HCL ME Champ tablet that is aimed exclusively at kids of 3 to 12 years age. The tablet features a 7-inch display offering a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. Coming with a Cortex A9 1 GHz single core processor and Mail 400 GPU, the HCL ME Champ has 1 GB RAM and 4 GB internal which can be further extended up to 32 GB using microSD card. The device runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system.

We have previously covered a range of HCL ME products that also came for different kind of age groups. For example there was - HCL ME U1 AND MyEdu tablets, HCL ME Y2 tablet andHCL Me Netbook AE1V1063-X - For Engineering Studentsaimed specially at engineering students. Anyway, coming back to the HCL ME Champ's connectivity options. The tablet includes HDMI port, WiFi, micro USB and 3.5 mm Audio jack. Kids can also use 3G via dongle (data card). The device is equipped with a 2-mega pixel rear camera and a 0.3-mega pixel front camera which enables video chatting. The battery under the hood is 3100 mAh battery.

HTC-ME-Champ-Tablet

HCL Me Champ comes with a lot of pre-loaded content for kids like exercise in Math, Science, Geography, History, Art and Language. The tablet also includes interactive books, TV Mornings Cartoons app, Creativity app to create books by adding voice recordings, pictures and texts. It also comes with collection of music and music videos. Other pre-loaded apps include, Hungama, Opera mini, Kingsoft Office, Navigate and more. The device also offers free access to more than 500 Apps under categories - games, books and education, and to all videos under the kids TV segment.

On top of that HCL ME Tablet is also running 'KIDS ARE CHAMP' sponsorship programme, which would give 10 lucky champs a chance to win scholarships totaling Rs 5 lakh. Currently, the HCL ME Champ tablet is priced at Rs. 7,999 and will be soon available in all the stores near you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bajaj Auto has taken to the heart the matter of bringing a bike in the Indian market best suited for the mileage crazy country. Expanding its Discover range (namely 100,...
Building on the success of their active Park Assist Technology Ford has come up with an advanced push button auto park. It can also exricate the car from the slot....
I dislike how the CrazyEngineers website has started converting words in posts to links to a tags page, like: www.crazyengineers.com/tags/something/ I frequently add a link in my posts to lead...
A few days ago I have given a employability Test AMCAT , and after declaration of result they sent me job oppurtunities and most of them were for the post...
Canon India, the digital imaging giant, today announced that launch of its first ultralight portable scanner image FORUMLA P-201 and CaptureOnTouch mobile app for easy scanning when on move. This...