Have you ever voted for reality show contestant?

I was wondering how many of us really care to vote for the reality show contestants on the Television. Do you think it makes sense to send Rs. 6/- SMS?

Speak out!

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    No. What's the point? With so many reality shows going on, you don't even remember the names of last season's winners. Anyway, many times it seems that the worthy contestants lose.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Old thread but still replying, Hats off to those who have patience of watching those stupid reality shows and claps for them who vote.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Watching reality shows is one of the worst ways of wasting time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello my dear CEans, I am currently doing a project where I need to receive an SMS in a computer to which a mobile phone is connected through data cable....
CEans! Did you notice? We crossed 7k members count ! Congratulations everyone! Keep spreading the word & enjoy! 😁 Guess its high time that we organize a CrazyEngineers meet, what...
Hey All !! I am a Final year Student doing my computer science degree. i need a mini project title to work on in any of the following. HTML &...
hi i m a 2nd yr mechanical engineering student and want to go in automobile industry so can any one give me the information about the scope in this field...
CrazyEngineers Quick Start Guide ...beta, as usual. ​ First of all, welcome to the wonderful world of CrazyEngineers. The Great CE Quick Start Guide will make your transformation from an...