Have you ever edited Wikipedia?

Everyone uses wikipedia. The articles there are just super! But I see, most of us have been just the readers.

Have you ever edited any article in Wikipedia? If yes, share the link with us.

Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    Well I am too just another reader. The articles are too good to be edited but yeah, it didn't even occurred to me to edit any of them! Will try one soon πŸ˜›
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    I edited, completed some stubs & created couple of articles.

Special:contributions/Mr Maro
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, great to know that πŸ˜€ Great job, Maro πŸ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I corrected on article.. where the TELEPHONY network was a bit confused! πŸ˜” nothin more than it
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    MaRo
    I edited, completed some stubs & created couple of articles.

Special:contributions/Mr Maro
    stubs???
    I know the literal meaning of them.. and use them for work... but how in wiki?

in detail please😁
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    I meant Wikipedia:stub, article started but & not completed.

You may have seen this articles just with couple lines like this one #-Link-Snipped-#, a line written in the bottom saying that this a stub this what I meant πŸ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Oh!!!

some thin like a peice of a puzzle!!!

cool 😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Soon we shall have entries for "CrazyEngineers Forum" and "The Big K" πŸ˜‰
  • Lock-Os
    Lock-Os
    I'd like to, but knowing that there are plenty of other people more knowledgeable than me on most of the issues, and the fact those people already posted, I don't really get involved.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Share your favorite discussions on CrazyEngineers so far. Also write why it is your favorite discussion. You may add as many discussions as you want. I'll set the ball...
Evolution of Bit-Torrent ​ It is 9 'O' clock at night. The same typical course of events have started to materialize. You download a very interesting '.torrent' file from the...
BoyToys: The Mobile History ​ Can you imagine how telephones were back in the 80's? Compare them to the mobiles now. I'm just talking about a few 20 some years....
how would you write a pic program in picc18 compiler for a pic18f4431 in mplab to send the letters β€˜G’ and 'A' to matlab at 9600 bps? All I can...
Hey Im new to interfacing on matlab and i would like to know what the following error means: ??? Error using ==> eq Array dimensions must match for binary array...