Has anyone used a fitness band? Share your experience

The popularity of fitness band seems to be growing all over the world. I was wondering if the fitness bands are actually useful and want to know about first hand experiences of the users. If anyone's used a fitness band - could you please share your experience with us?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Android factory reset option promises to wipe out all your personal data and information from your gadget. It's a common and suggested practice to factory reset your phone or tablet...
I really think that food delivery is just a 'logistics' problem that has already been solved. Yet, I continue to see new startups coming up in this space every new...
Many Many happy returns of the day @SarathKumar Chandrasekaran We hope you are having a great day. All the best for days to come. 🎉
The government of India has taken steps to setup 70 supercomputers to accelerate research work in various domains including weather and defence. These supercomputers will have varying speed of operations...
I am a recently passed out civil engineer and wish to know about how does one get into Central Water Commission. I have deep interest in water resources engineering and...