Harvard researchers discovered the one thing everyone needs for happier, healthier lives

Quote:
My grandparents lived modestly, still in the narrow two-bedroom rowhouse where she’d raised her family since her husband returned from World War II. They didn’t travel, eat lavish meals or shop at the finest department stores. Neither had careers that followed their passions. (She would have been an amazing teacher, he an exquisite artist.) Yet, she genuinely considered herself rich because she had a husband, children and grandchildren whom she adored.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A picture is worth more than a thousand words?! Quote: Imagine you’ve got a great idea. You’ve been thinking about it for weeks. You go to work, describe the idea...
All engineers (Sane or CE) have to draw. This may help some in getting a better perspective - on perspective, what else? How to Draw - Basic Linear Perspective -...
Project Abstract / Summary : Title-Missed call based automation system to control wastage of power Abstract –“SIM 900 based Control System” implements the emerging applications of the GSM technology. Using...
Hi all, i've been looking for a circuit may be based on OP AMP solution. My requirement is that i am feeding varying input voltage (0 to 24V) to an...
If anyone know anything about or interested in hacking and how to crack any firewall security then please,reply and share your ideas... e.g like how to bypass any site on...