HappyCV.com: Creating a résumé has never been so easy

Hello CEans,

We all regularly get queries form CEans regarding creating an impressive CV.

HappyCV is a web application that helps us create customized good-looking CVs within minutes.

Creating and sending résumé to prospective employers has become a thing of the past.
Sharing résumé online is getting popular day by day.

Here is a Sample CV: #-Link-Snipped-#

HappyCV provides us with easily modifiable tabs for various sections of our CV, including:

Internships, Education, Objective, Summary, Experience, Certifications, Skills, Achievements, Hobbies, Languages and Clubs.

Moreover, this web application is absolutely free. So, make your CV today and share your feedback and suggestions, if any.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys... we hav tech fest in our coll...n i m incharge for electrical dept... can ne1 pls giv me some innovative events we can plan for...
hello. i need guidance in pasting my blog url in my signature. thank you.
some one give the idea to do some project based on mechanical engineering
Google is reported to have taken over Israel's Quiksee for about $10 million dollars. Quiksee allows users to create location-based interactive media content. Its web-based content, the company says, "lets...
JPMorgan Chase & Co. and UBS are considering allowing employees to access corporate email using Apple iPhones. A switch by these banks would be a further blow for Canada's RIM,...