Happy Birthday Satya!

Wishing one of our oldest CEans #-Link-Snipped-# a very happy birthday!
Hoping that it will be a wonderful one!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Many Happy Returns Of The Day, Satya!
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Happy Birthday Satya😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Happy B'day #-Link-Snipped-# .
    πŸŽ‰

#-Link-Snipped-# : I remember you mentioning 'Cap' is lucky for Satya.
    Please gift a cap to Satya Cap collection 😁
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Happy birthday #-Link-Snipped-#!
    Wishing you all the success, happiness and laughter in abundance!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# ! Have a rocking year ahead.
    Is Satya having longest username on CE? πŸ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    No! I think that cap will always be on the head of #-Link-Snipped-# I think.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Thank you
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# for your wishes and for making me a part of the VoiCE team.
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# for the wishes and appreciation of my work on the CrazyEngineers forum.
    All you guys have made by special day, extra special.
    Thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The most difficult time of a student's life are unfortunately the exams. A month before the exams, students seem to be in frenzy of how to study, what to study...
If you are scared to read the entire article because it looks VERY LONG, this article is meant for you. The whatsapp addiction is apparently becoming more dangerous than other...
A lot of dedicated CEans are seen writing well-composed responses and starting noteworthy discussions here on CE forums. It could be some debate topic or a solution to a technical...
Myself Sarath, Electronics and communication is my trade, I am working now as quality engineer for a MNC company In Bangalore, am having five years of experience. Other than work,...
Creating components that are critical to space missions on-the-go has been made possible by NASA engineers with their latest experiment of using the 3D printing technology in a Zero Gravity...