Happy Birthday Satya Swaroop Dash!

Here's wishing our beloved VoiCE team member, an amazing blogger, a dedicated crazy engineer and an awesome individual a very, very happy birthday!

😁 Keep up the good work and stay awesome!

πŸŽ‰ We need a party, soon!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Happy Birthday! 😁
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Happy B'day..!!
  • vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    Many happy returns of d day Satya....πŸŽ‰
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Many More happy returnsπŸ˜€
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Happy Birthday!πŸ˜€ Make it Large...
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    We wish you a great , blasting birthday. Great heights are waiting for you bro.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Wishing U lots of happiness ,success & good health on your birthday #-Link-Snipped-# . Njoy Ur day.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Happy Birthday Satya πŸ˜€
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Thank you everyone. Its your love and appreciation that encourages me to work hard everyday. Special mentions to #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# , they are the best team mates to work with any day.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Satya gets to ride my brand new Bought BMW S1000RR Bike - Finally! whenever he visits CE HQ πŸ˜‰ .
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Sure I will take it for a spin inside the office. πŸ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    B'lated Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: India's general elections this month and next could be among the most important since it gained independence in 1947. After ten years of a largely indecisive and an often...
Lenovo, the leading personal technology company, has launched three new Android tablets in its newly introduced A-series range. Featuring different screen sizes and configurations, the A-series Android tablets that include...
hi everyone.. i completed my bachelors in ECE. now i want to get the job in embedded systems.. i've heard that having 1 yr work experience in any of the...
For all shopaholics, here’s a piece of good news for you. India's biggest online retailer Flipkart has finally launched its app on Windows phone platform in India. Last year in...
Crazy? Perhaps, certainly interesting. https://fora.tv/2012/09/18/Architect...il&utm_term=0_de23702f3b-a500e95f31-295725241