Happy Birthday Sandy!

Wishing CEan #-Link-Snipped-# a very happy birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true. Have a rocking year ahead.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Many many returns of the day #-Link-Snipped-#
    Have a rocking year ahead Sandy !
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Happy birthday Sandy! ๐ŸŽ‰ Have a great one. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Many happy returns of the day, #-Link-Snipped-# ! Have a super duper day! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thanks Guys, just reached office and first thing i opened is CE ๐Ÿ˜€

i wish everyday would be like this for me..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Saandeep Sreerambatla

...we're working hard to reach to a level where all of us would actually work at CE Office! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Saandeep Sreerambatla

Do you know Same here. First three click after opening browser goes to
    1) Gmail
    2) CE
    3) Cricinfo
    ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A friend shared this video with me telling me how hard it is for her to maintain work life balance. All work, No Play - she wrote as the caption....
As it turns out, thousands take home loan in India by the age of 25 or 30 to buy a house they want to live in, instead of paying rent....
Global warming is a burning issue and scientists across the globe are cooking up ways to create a clean and green energy source as the potential solution. A team of...
NASA has recently uploaded the archive of photographs from their moon landing missions on Flickr. The conspiracy theorists have been questioning the photographs for a long time and I found...
A thought provoking article. Quote: Nietzsche said: Any human being who does not wish to be part of the masses need only stop making things easy for himself. Let him...