Happy Birthday Jason!

CEan #-Link-Snipped-# celebrates his birthday today. We celebrate him all the success and happiness that life can bring. It's been great working with you for the past one year and we hope to keep going stronger with VoiCE initiatives.

Let us know about your plans for the day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ๐ŸŽ‰

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Happy Birthday, Jason! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Happy Happy Happy Birthday, Jason! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Happy Birthday Jason !
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Happy Birthday, Jason!!!!!!๐ŸŽ‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If there is one piece of input device that hasn't seen any significant innovation, that's our good ol' mouse. Replaced by trackpads in mobile devices, the mouse as an input...
Project Abstract / Summary : The model is proposed for the automation of the restaurants for order and billing. The use of electronic network for ordering food can help greatly...
Hello guys, today i got fired from my job training due to slow performance. little bit sad now. as said earlier i have lower academics record since diploma to degree....
Chinese electronics manufacturer, OPPO is well known for its flagship smartphones such as OPPO R5 or OPPO N3 and many more such mobile devices it has launched over the last...
India's most loved messaging app WhatsApp has started imposing ban on users who violated its terms of service. The news is making rounds on the Internet that the app banned...