HaPPy Birthday Gaurav

Wishing very happy birthday to CEan - Gaurav !๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Gaurav is the second official member of CE Forums (Check #-Link-Snipped-#). I remember I had worked on setting up CE Forums on our server & did the initial settings. I asked Gaurav, my old buddy, to join. ๐Ÿ˜›

Although not very active on CE, Gaurav has helped us create CE - Fun Da Mentals Guide available here - CrazyEngineers

Keep Rawking D00d! Hope to see you on CE again :dance:.

-The Big K-
p.s:
Its been long since we got 'high on caffeine'. โ˜•

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yo, happy birthday dude!
  • Gaurav
    Gaurav
    Thanks a lot everyone ! ๐Ÿ˜›
    Yeah, I know I have not been active these days on CE in terms of posting business, but yes I am a regular forum viewer

Hey Biggie, Got nostalgic reading that post of yours. I still vividly remember those initial days of CE and especially the hard work that you put in .

Its been an eventful journey so far !!! Keep on rocking buddy !

Its been incredible the way CE has grown in the last two years.
    This place surely rocks !! ๐Ÿ˜
    Everyone, its time to tighten your seatbelts to be a part of CE odyssey!

Ciao,
    Gaurav

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one give me authentic and sure shot information on the minimum distance between towers of two different service providers. Is there any such criteria
Can anyone tell me what exactly is a test automation framework? What does it do? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Cellular phone giant Nokia recently announced a major problem with BL-5C batteries. Can anyone here explain ( of course, with technical details ) what went wrong with the batteries?
Hey CE's, recently i found a huge resource of latest computer seminar topics.I think its worth recommending...See for urself https://www.edufive.com/seminartopics/Computer.html Choondu
hello all i would liketo be a member of ur team but in fact i'm just computer engineering student and i want 2 improve my eng. knowledge so i need...