Happy Birthday Divyaprakash

#-Link-Snipped-# - Wishing you lots of success, good health and prosperity. Have a sparkling birthday.🎉

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 What's the plan today?
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Happy Birthday @@Divyaprakash
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# . Wear the CE Tee, and Keep Rawkin! 😁
  • Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Thanks a lot people..

Unfortunately it is a day at work. Colleagues ordered a cake and are planning some serious birthday bumps..! Let us see how it goes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Now, which lets you issue search commands to Google; now understands Hindi and your everyday Hinglish as well. Google demonstrated how Google Now recognises Hindi language to perform searches...
Xiaomi is reportedly launching an Mi 16000 mAh power bank to take care of all your power hungry gadgets. The company already has 5200 mAh and 10400 mAh power banks...
Ambulance services in Chennai have more and more facilities inside the ambulance. The facilities are, 1.Well trained and professional medical doctor and staff 2.And additional support paramedics 3. Advanced digital...
Hi... I am post graduation student, we have seminar presentation. i decided my topic as aerodynamic study of helicopter rotor.but i am really confused how to start study, there are...
ActOnMagic is a cloud insights company that provides complete visibility into and control over customer business and operational challenges. ActOnMagic was founded this year by Madan Ganesh Velayudham, a computer...