HaPPy Birthday DEP & niks_agnelite

Wishing many happy returns of the day to DEP & niks_agnelite ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Have a wonderful birthday!

๐ŸŽ‰

-The Big K-

Replies

• rpkash
    rpkash
    Happy Bdday DEP & niks_agnelite. Am a new member in the family and am here to make a difference ๐Ÿ˜.

Love and regards,
    Ravi .
  • crook
    crook
    Many happy returns of the day ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • DEP
    DEP
    i know i am quite late(47 days) for this but i wasnt in touch with CE for the last two months.
    thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and if you can accept my apology, i will be very grateful to you.
  • james anderson
    james anderson
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Happy Birthday buddy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

James
    A Classic Absinthe Fountain | Absinthe-Fountain

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Ameya Shashikant Khandekar a.k.a mastermind303 Engineering Trade:Electronics Location:Nagpur Occupation: Student in 7th sem/final yr VNIT Hobbies & Interests: reading,surfing net , playing cricket I joined CrazyEngineers because: Engineers doing crazy...
Hi CEans, The topic of discussion with this post is "The Dimentional Pattern". With this post i have tried to create a pattern with the Dimentions. I mean to say,...
Recently my PC started giving a weird kind of error because of some registry change. Whenever I double clicked on a Drive /folder , instead of the folder opening, a...
If you are preparing for GRE or any other exam which tests your vocabulary you'll find this chunk of information interesting. Many of the words in common use today are...
Renaming recycle bin isn't the same as renaming the other folders on your Win XP machine, because this option isn't present by default. A bit of tweaking/hacking is required. There...