HapPy Birthday, CEan - Suyash!

CEan Suyash link - #-Link-Snipped-# Celebrates his 23[sup]rd[/sup] birthday today. So let's wish Suyash a very

๐Ÿ˜ HaPpy Birthday ๐Ÿ˜

May your dreams come true!

PS: Suyash, if you are reading this, its time to be active on CE again [โ€‹IMG].
โ€‹

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Happy birthday suyash

๐ŸŽ‰:myparty:
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Many many happy returns of the day Mr. Suyash !!

๐ŸŽ‰:myparty:
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Happy Birthday!

How comes he doesnt post here anymore? Too busy with Oracle? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • suyash
    suyash
    Thanks a lot, guys...

I guess my situation will improve when I get my personal laptop at this month and a private internet connection at home, which will let me be active on CE (away from the prying eyes of my hard working team at work ๐Ÿ˜Ž )

@ Big K
    The interview with Mahesh Murthy is really awesome, and a good eye opener... tremendous stuff, indeed...

let's hope more among us are able to make our own way in life... !!

Cheers,

Suyash
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    happy birthday suyash!
    good decision and i am in the same path to buy a lappy and then as you said!
  • suyash
    suyash
    ash
    Happy Birthday!

How comes he doesnt post here anymore? Too busy with Oracle? ๐Ÿ˜›
    It would be a shame for my engineering life, but apparently it might be the truth... Damn !! how come I am spending so much time at work ?? ๐Ÿ˜”

anyways, I believe I've finally seen the light at the end of the tunnel ๐Ÿ˜Ž

because everything which has an end, has a new beginning, or was it the other way round ?? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for your wishes though... !!

Suyash
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    well ahead of new age,

Many more happy returns of the day,

wish you all the good luck suyash brother ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Many happy returns of the day, dude.
    Quite a long break, you took.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Happy Birthday Suyash๐ŸŽ‰:myparty::myparty:
  • gohm
    gohm
    Happy Birthday!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suyash & English-Scared are in Hyderabad. Its high time that you guys get together for a CE meet!

Be the pioneers of CE meets @ Hyderabad! ๐Ÿ˜
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    happy birthday!!!
  • suyash
    suyash
    raj87verma88
    Many happy returns of the day, dude.
    Quite a long break, you took.
    Thanks Patty,
    though its becoming a very unwanted break...
    saw your blog... it's really good !!
    keep posting ๐Ÿ˜€

The_Big_K
    Suyash & English-Scared are in Hyderabad. Its high time that you guys get together for a CE meet!

Be the pioneers of CE meets @ Hyderabad! ๐Ÿ˜
    I believe that right now the proceedings are going ahead for a b'lore meet ?? or has that been scrapped...?
    I will try to get in touch with english-scared and kidakaka in hyderabad and see what we can do !!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kidakaka moved to Mumbai and has joined a startup. He's got no access from there ๐Ÿ˜” . Hyderabad meet will be graced by many more CEans, I guess.
  • suyash
    suyash
    btw, you didn't tell about the next meet at B'lore ?
    when is it scheduled ?

Hyderabad will be next, I believe...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    suyash
    btw, you didn't tell about the next meet at B'lore ?
    when is it scheduled ?

Hyderabad will be next, I believe...
    Actually, these meets will be scheduled independent of each other. It's totally upto CEans from any city to decide and conduct the meet.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I'm sure you all would have heard about the butterfly effect. A butterfly flapping it's wings somewhere in Paris would lead to a hurricane in Newyork.. Something of...
My partners and I are interested in incorporating a 'flat light source' into a cardboard project we are working on. We need the light to switch on and off when...
hi guys, i'm in desperate need of "Office 2007 Settings Backup & restore" especially MS Word. Can any body help me with my issue???
I am currently studying Automotive Systems Engineering final year. I need a project idea for my major prjoect. I have got some ideas that I would like to do but...
Hi All, On behalf of our fellow CEan rohit330 , I am putting a question before all CEans over here: "BlackJack is a very well known gambling card game played...