Happy Birthday CEan Rupam Das and Guttu

Wish you many Happy returns of the day CEan #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

Have a rocking year ahead. ๐ŸŽ‰

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We miss you, #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# . Hope to see you back in action soon.

May this day mark the start of 10x happiness and excitement and success in your lives.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Happy Birthday Guys ! Hope you find more awesomeness in the years ahead.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Many Many happy returns of the day! ๐Ÿ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Wishing you lot more success , happiness & good health on your birthday #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Wishing #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# good health, success & Prosperity on your birthday...Make it Large...Enjoy..
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Happy B'day #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# !

๐ŸŽ‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Wish you many Happy returns of the day CEan #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# again !

Have a rocking year ahead !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-#
    Here's a birthday cake for you:

cake
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare

cake
    After eating that Rupam will get recharged !
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Ankita Katdare

cake
    This is possibly the best online gift I could ever had and probably would ever have. Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# for wonderful wish!
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Happy Birthday guys !
    ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Kashif Mehmood
    Kashif Mehmood
    Hello Sir i am new here i am in 3rd year of bs cs i have to submit the propsal i need idea
    my areas are
    andriod
    java
    networking
    gaming

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony has announced that the Playstation 4 will soon receive a brand new firmware upgrade, 1.70, that's going to add cool new features to your system. While no official release...
LG - the South Korean tech giant, has come up with a new smartphone titled 'LG L65' and gone live with it on its Russian website. Powered by a 1.2GHz...
Has happened to me several times, especially while learning the 'series' in advances mathematics. What about you? โ€‹
Rare earth metals or deep-sea rocks such as Yttrium, Praseodymium and Dysprosium may soon be used to manufacture the parts of your smartphone. Yep. In an exciting research done by...
We've a lot of working professionals on CrazyEngineers. No matter how many years/months you've completed as a professional engineer in any domain (not necessarily engineering); I'm sure you'll have said...