Happy Birthday CEan Manish Goyal

Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# ! Have a rocking year ahead.
๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Many happy returns of the day, #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€ Keep rocking, keep growing!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Many Happy Returns of the Day startup guy! ๐Ÿ˜€ Hope you have a fun-filled super successful year ahead.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thank you ankita
  • lal
    lal
    Happy b'day Manish. Wish you all the best ahead ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a first such recorded incident, Google Glass has helped a group of doctors successfully perform a lifesaving surgery. The Glass was used to guide the opening of a persistently...
Hello Everyone, I did my Integrated dual degree (B.Tech+ M.Tech) course in Electronics 2015. and certified from university as B.Tech 2014 passed out and M.Tech 2015 passed out with 74%....
About three days ago, I received a call from a practising doctor; asking for an appointment (yeah, doctor asked for my appointment). He offered a credible reference (another doctor who...
Gionee India is all geared up for the launch of its all new Marathon series smartphones at an event in Bangalore scheduled for November 24th. Called 'Gionee Marathon M5', this...
Hi , I have an equipment secured on a plate by 2 screws at front and back. Now the equipment is experiencing external force which is 16g forward. So, when...