Happy Birthday CEan and VoiCEan Rucha!

Wishing our newest rockstar VoiCE editorial team member #-Link-Snipped-# a very happy birthday! 😁

πŸŽ‰

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# !
    πŸŽ‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Many Happy Returns Of The Day, #-Link-Snipped-# . Have a super wonderful day. Stay awesome πŸ‘
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Happy Birthday, #-Link-Snipped-# ! πŸŽ‰
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Happy B'day #-Link-Snipped-#
    πŸŽ‰
  • Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    Thanks for being #-Link-Snipped-# . You inspire me a lot. One again, I would like to wish you happpy wala bday. Enjoy a lot and inspire people like the way you do.
  • Rucha Wankhede
    Rucha Wankhede
    Thank you so much everyone, for all the wishes. Means a lot! πŸ˜€ Your love and regards is what gets me going each day. Thanks againπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Varun started coding at the age of 11. By the time he was 16, he had started his first company 'Aftershock Entertainment'. Following his love for computers and technology, soon...
Third party logistics providers are becoming an attractive choice for handling transportation, especially when it comes to bulky equipment, large furniture, or large business orders. Hence, a middleman is necessary...
1. Weight Reduction Technologies in the Automotive Industry Weight Reduction Technologies in the Automotive Industry - SpecialChem 2. Fast Curing Epoxy Resins for High Pressure RTM Process (Automotive) Fast Curing...
There are certain incomes that are exempt from income tax. If you get your income from these sources, your tax liability will be zero. Eight Types of Income on Which...
Opera Max, the Android app from Opera Software that helps you save on your data usage has added a new feature, the ability to warn you about background data usage....