Happy Birthday CEan AJ

Wish you many many happy returns of the day #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Happy Birthday, #-Link-Snipped-# ! Hope to see you back on CE.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Happy B'day #-Link-Snipped-# !

Enjoy your day.

PS : Someone tell me, who's AJ ? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    May all your wishes come true
    Happy b'day #-Link-Snipped-#

May b AJ means Anil Jain
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Sanyam Khurana
    Happy B'day AJ !

Enjoy your day.

Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# !!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We need to tag him and pray that he has clicked on receiving email notifications #-Link-Snipped-# Belated Happy Birthday man! ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope to see you back.

PS: #-Link-Snipped-# Please ping him or share this discussion's link with him.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sanyam Khurana
    Happy B'day #-Link-Snipped-# !

Enjoy your day.

One of the rocking CEan. We miss you #-Link-Snipped-# !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum was set set up as an Institute of National Importance under DST, GOI to develop indigenous biomedical devices. The technology...
This may be considered inappropriate. However, for out door people and campers is a necessity. Some engineering involved. Some CEan may exclaim bovine excrement (b***l s**t). If you have to...
Quote: Airbus is closer to taking space tourists on suborbital flights following tests of a demonstrator aircraft in the South China Sea. According to Airbus Defence and Space, tests of...
Quote: We all need a little help doing what we need to do, especially those of us with limited mobility or motor control! This guide collects some of the best...
As per the news here, we understand that the Govt. of India has plans to drop attestation of documents by Gazetted Officers, and self-attestation should be enough with the support...