HaPpy Birthday CE!

CEans!

Today we complete TWO years of existence on the Internet! Yes, its CE's second birthday and what we celebrate as the "CrazyEngineers Day" ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This time, we are celebrating our birthday with Mr. Leonardo Chiariglione, the father of MP3 and the founder of Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG) (check out our homepage @ CrazyEngineers )

HaPPy Birthday CE! ๐ŸŽ‰

I wish you all a very happy & prosperous CrazyEngineers Day
[โ€‹IMG] !!

-The Big K-

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Just another manic Monday and ... CRAZY ENGINEERS DAY!!!

Happy Budday Biggie ๐Ÿ˜
  • crook
    crook
    Happy birthday CE ๐Ÿ˜

Happy crazy engineers day ๐Ÿ˜
    Happy birthday biggiee ๐Ÿ˜

:myparty:
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome.. Happy Birthday to CE and Big K
  • mahul
    mahul
    happy birthday _k
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mahul
    happy birthday _k
    Thank you friends ๐Ÿ˜ !

Oops, I'm speechless! ๐Ÿ˜ !

-The Big K-
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    Big K, Many happy returns of the day. Happy crazyengineers day!
  • balasubramanian
    balasubramanian
    hi..... CE ans happy birthday... wish your contribution to this field shines more in future....
  • shishir gupta
    shishir gupta
    happy b.d to you laky man
  • shishir gupta
    shishir gupta
    where are you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey... Please I need help. pleanty help.....please I am working on a line foolowing robot , that is steered by a servo and controlled by a PIC16F84 microcontroller. its is...
Hi all, Anybody knows about termination schemes in board designs.... if u know plase tell me.. Thanks subbu
Hi everone here At CE! Im Jesus, Glad To join here Hope we can get a good time here Any question? Feel Free to Ask
hi guys a few days ago my pc got infected with some trojan (which i got from a pendrive from my friend). this trojan immediately restricted my access to 1)...
Hi CEans, Can anyone of you throw light on the 'life of LCD TV'? What does the term 'viewing hours' refer to and what happens to the screen once the...