Happy 11111011111

Hello Everyone I have recently created an account on this site.

Name: Ayush Aggarwal

*Engineering Trade: Computer Science Engineering

Work Experience
: (if applicable): 2 months internship in a start up in area of web development

*Hobbies & Interests
: Coding, singing, driving cars

*Aim in life
: Earn respect from the society and gain power mentally, physically and financially

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I wanted to meet and discuss everything geeky or non geeky with intellectual minds on earth..๐Ÿ˜€

PS : (11111011111)2=(2015)10..๐Ÿ˜€ and yeah its a palindrome.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ayush. Hope you will enjoy here.
  • ayushdce11
    ayushdce11
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ayush. Hope you will enjoy here.
    Thank you sir..๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# !
    Nice intro ! Have a great time here ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Welcome Ayush.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here with us. Welcome aboard. You will love the CrazyEngineers Family.
    ๐Ÿ˜€ Do not hesitate to take part in discussions and feel free to ask questions.

• rahul69
    rahul69
    #-Link-Snipped-# Happy 2015 to you too!! and Welcome to CE !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian mobile manufacturer, iBall has unveiled its first Windows 8.1 based smartphone- Andi 4L Pulse. The smartphone is listed on the companyโ€™s official website but the price and availability...
IHS Engineering360 editors have taken this as their goal for 2015. CE does address all these albeit in a rather ad hoc manner. While risk mitigation is important in manufacturing...
The Cafe may be the best place to put up info on how the Culinary Institute of America is gearing up to print full colour confections. https://insights.globalspec.com/arti...rk=cr4digest&et_rid=419257195&et_mid=72337016
Agreed this has nothing to do with engineering. However, a matter of concern to all. We can do our best to engineer a change. This series from the respected The...
Can anyone help me with ideas on how to provide high security to our mobile application? I got one project idea which needs good security to protect customer's account from...