hangouts.google.com - Dedicated Hangouts Website

The new hangouts.google.com is a dedicated website for all your Google Hangouts. I just checked the new website and the only purpose it seems to solve is that you don't have to keep logged in to your Gmail all the time to host a hangout. If you just need a chat or video or audio- go to this website. You can of course do this through a Google Chrome extension, but Google thinks a dedicated website makes sense.

The service allows you to do video calls with your contacts and even simple voice calls, as you'd expect. But apart from that, there's nothing new. Do you think a dedicated Google Hangouts website is something you'd use?

Share your opinion below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wish you many many Happy returns of the day @mahesh_dahale Have a rocking year ahead ! 🎉
When the Canvas Selfie smartphone was released, the company saw tremendous positive response from the consumers who wanted all the goodies in the specs list - processor, battery and display...
Kunal Patel and Jack Henkel, Co-Founders of Indienomicon (an Orlando based community of indie game developers) along with Dr. Peter Smith, a UCF Professor have organised the Indie Galactic Space...
Hai friends, I am new to this page, I have completed my Engineering in Electronics and Communication, I want to start a company related to my field in small scale,...
hello sir , my name is ish and completed my BE this year only and wanted to do MS in germany from automobile engineering and completed my BE from same...