Half-Girlfriend jokes - Original

There have been some really good reactions (jokes) on CBs Half-Girlfriend. Which gave me an idea to set the ball rolling on CE. Let us create new jokes, which we can post on this thread. Come on CEans, show us your creativity!

Note: This does not intend to hurt the CB lover. This is just for fun.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, this is going viral, so I thought I should post it here too. Soure: Much of the Open Source community tries to advertise the community as one happy place...
Quote: Are you mentally flat during brainstorming sessions? Do you have difficulty creating original ideas and thinking outside the box? Do you want to develop your creativity? Creativity is a...
Sixty years or so back I read the book Kon-Tiki by the Norwegian adventurer Heyerdahl. Seeing a Google doodle celebrating his 100th birthday brought back a flood of memories. The...
despite of all the other discussions, my MOM hangover is not down yet. sorry folks, but I had to share this video for the sake of humanity
I want to make android app wherein i want to detect the location of some people confined in a particular room ,so i just wanted to ask that if the...