• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    VINCRAZY_13
    hi!!
    is der any book concerned with hacking;;;;;;;;;
    Yep, what are you looking for?
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    I am also concerned whether he means hacking or intrusion detection Biggie 😀
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Internet is full of e-books about hacking, if it's not illegal here I may post them.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    do search for book on hacking on Google..their are lot of e-book on hacking
  • soul_hacker
    soul_hacker
    there is no such special bood on hacking...Hacking has to be learned by urself. For this u should have the basic concepts of DOS cleared, like TELNET.
    TELNET can be used to access any site or pc. BE CLEAR WITH THE CONCEPT OF TELNET!!!!

Moreover you can also find many sites releted to Hacking.
  • arunbasillal
    arunbasillal
    What do you actually mean by Hacking..? You mean braking in to systems..? That is not hacking, that is cracking. A hacker is just a computer enthusiast. A crazy computer freak.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends , i am a final year electrical student.please help me on searching a nice seminar topic ...............................please.......................................................................................... ...........................................please.................................................... .......................................................please........................................ ...................................................................please............................ ................................................................................please...............😕
We have a singly-linked-list with number of nodes unknown. Sometimes, while working with the list, it somehow gets corrupted. The corrupt node is pointing to some previous node instead of...
I m a b.tech student. Please suggest me. How to make system application program. I know c,c++. Suggest some mini projects also.
CEans, We get a huge number of engineering students looking for seminar topics and mini project ideas. So, let's compile all the project ideas / seminar topics we've discussed so...
Puzzle Taken from Mind and Visual Puzzles! - The parrot sequence Gaston owns a clever parrot called Paco which can describe out loud numbers read from a piece of paper...