HACKATHON

A codefest like none other is finally here!! Kurukshetra in association with PayPal is proud to present "Hackathon", a signature event that is sure to awaken the programming scion inside you. This year, await a theme that will amaze and intrigue your knowledge at the same time!!

Winners stand a chance to win INR 40,000 as prize money!!

Visit #-Link-Snipped-# for registrations

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys this is Vigneshwari currently pursuing final year B.Tech Biotechnology...I am always curious about the crazy innovations especially in the field of engineering while surfing i came across the...
I am in my junior year of working on a Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Sacramento, California, USA. I also work as a translator (French, German, Italian, and sometimes Dutch)...
Centralized energy monitoring system using FBXEM01 Energy Meters. Recently installed in a chemical plant (the wireless structure). GSM and Wired (RS485) are just proposals. Following are the links to have...
hi can any one help me when is the correct time for me to switch from manual(3 month exp) to automation testing
can anyone suggest me some innovative ideas for my miniprojects in electronics and communication