Guys Please help me out!!!!

I am in last sem of b.tech(civil) and still I dont know the practical knowledge in Civil engg that gonna be used in construction site.
I am jobless and dont know which area I should look into?????

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Requesting #-Link-Snipped-# to give his valuable suggestions.
  • Viraj Voditel
    Viraj Voditel
    I suppose you are in the same boat as so many other students pursuing Civil Engineering. The best way to gain practical knowledge is to obviously start visiting construction sites near where you live. You can talk to the Site Engineer in-charge and visit the site on a daily basis. Even as a mere observer, you will get to learn many practical aspects which sadly are missing out from our education system.

Or, if you don't have much time or don't like working in the sun, there are many videos available online through which you can learn about the aspects in greater detail and in a much faster way. However, do remember that there is no substitute for first hand experience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, I'm sure that some of us here at CE must have heard about the recent change of rules that Telecom Companies in India are trying to bring up...
(From Washington Post) Quote: Rubin spoke with The Post about the intersection between our habits and our careers, and how good former ones lead to good latter ones. The conversation...
The technology in use today for biochemical sensing & imaging isn't up to the mark. A team of researchers from NIST or National Institute of Standards and Technology and NIH...
It’s finally here, the much awaited LTE variant of the most affordable Motorola offering. The Moto E (2nd Gen) LTE has been put up on the Flipkart website for pre-order....
In solid state devices, the study of electron's spin manipulated by both magnetic and electric fields is known as Spintronics or Spin Electronics. This technology is already being used to...