Guidance for Civil Service Exam

Dear CEans,

I am thinking for the civil service exam. And find out there are not specific threads on CE for this(Discussions, Guidance, Study Materials, etc).

@CE Admin, Shouldn't there be a link like that for GATE, CAT, GRE and GMAT?

Nowadays, many people are trying for this.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NF Corporation of Japan has announced a new programmable current amplifier model CA5350. Capable of amplifying extremely small signals provided by sensors, the amplifier is expected to be extensively used...
Shutterstock, the stock photography agency, recently relocated to its brand new headquarters in the iconic Empire State building. The 85000 sq. feet spanning HQ is ultra-modern, houses a reception area...
Hi, can anybody provide a good tutorial/book-ref to clear the concepts of memory organization. In fact want to know the internals of computing !! thanks in adv. Abhi
Hello ! Some sort of conference related to Computer Science would be held by my college soon, and we can present research papers / review papers there... I want to...
According to Indian Space Research Organisation chairman K. Radhakrishnan, India could have its own satellite navigation system (similar to that of the Global Positioning System or GPS) by the end...