Guessing time begins

As per the norms of KYCE once a KYCE is ready we must put out a teaser to commemorate

Well as many people asked It is KYCEan Abhishek Rawal this time

But you guys have a challenge

"Find the release date of the KYCE and also the reason for that day to be the release of the next KYCE?"

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    I think July 25, 2013 would be the date of release and reason is, the join date of Abhishek Rawal to CE, he would complete 1 whole year tomorrow, and you too.. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sanyam Khurana
    I think July 25, 2013 would be the date of release and reason is, the join date of Abhishek Rawal to CE, he would complete 1 whole year tomorrow, and you too.. ๐Ÿ˜
    You are a troller really good troller mate

on the nail You are right just a few more hours to set this things rolling
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Congrats to my fellow CEans #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# for their contributions to make CE lively and informative.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    CSK AUTO
    Congrats to my fellow CEans #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# for their contributions to make CE lively and informative.
    2 members are not a forum

We are a ever growing ommunity of members who have done their role in bringing CE here

And Special thanks to #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# Couldn't have done wihout you guys
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Not to hurt anyone but we should recognice every talent and contributor.
    Congrats to all CEans for their input.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Conqueror
    You are a troller really good troller mate

on the nail You are right just a few more hours to set this things rolling

Troller?

I think #-Link-Snipped-# is Troll_so_hard ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah! I'm right, just one guess, by observing profiles of both of you..!!

Hardly took 30 sec. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well TSh or no TSH he is #-Link-Snipped-# and same old guy

you will enjoy his KYCE

will be posting it in a few minutes mate

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was on the bus to the train station earlier today, and I noticed a small ford hatchback with large Nokia decals buzzing passed. What caught my attention was the...
through cdac 2013 . i got IACSD pune in first councilling. i want to know placents from this centre . i"m confused whether i should join this course ... plz...
Well we have some serious haters of social media and serious fans of social media in CE I think this place is the best place to have a debate on...
This guy is using Google Now feature to voice recognition for command and NFC also. Controlling door lock, setting A/C temperature, Computer On/Off, even making popcorn ๐Ÿ‘ . It's just...
Nokia has made official the launch of the new smartphone Nokia Lumia 625, which it fondly calls 'The Hero of the Big Screen' in a press release. And rightly so,...