GSM based electronic lock

I would like to know if it is possible to inference a GSM device in an electronic lock and make it work with a help of a mobile device instead of a key??

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    arsshyam
    I would like to know if it is possible to inference a GSM device in an electronic lock and make it work with a help of a mobile device instead of a key??
    Yes it is possible there are locks available which cab be locked using magnet coil so you can control that coil by using mobile device. so Yea you can.
  • arsshyam
    arsshyam
    Can u give the principle of its working???
    and i want to make a lock that would lock or unlock by calling to a particular number or messaging so that we can operate the lock from anywhere...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    arsshyam
    Can u give the principle of its working???
    and i want to make a lock that would lock or unlock by calling to a particular number or messaging so that we can operate the lock from anywhere...
    Principle is simple it energize coil when you give 12v at one end of lock this condition can be reversed when you removed that supply.

so first what you have to do is find such electronic lock in market and study its manual that how you can operate it. Then we will discuss about Hoe to interface GSM circuit in that system.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Have a look at this link : en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_lock
  • arsshyam
    arsshyam
    Is it possible to use GSM device instead of RFID lock.
    so that we can lock or unlock a door using a particular mobile number??????
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    arsshyam
    Is it possible to use GSM device instead of RFID lock.
    so that we can lock or unlock a door using a particular mobile number??????
    yes you can use moviles number for the same.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys i am an engineering student of muffakham jah college of engineering ,hyderabad... and i would like to introduce myself with the world and become a good member of...
It has just been few days since Android Jelly Bean was made open source and soon after that CyanogenMod team has come up with their own flavor of Jelly Bean...
Kiran Bedi attracted a lot of flak for this specific tweet of hers. Kiran Bedi ‏@thekiranbedi Pubs attract hooliganism and violence just as holy places attract peace and devotion! Its...
the use of mathematics have revolutionized the medical world . first time mathematics was used by Gregor mendel and since then it's usage is tremendously increased in medical world .Biologists...
Total load 5600watts 5600 x 7 =39200wh duration of sunlight = 7 hours How many solar panels required of 200 watt and 12 volt??? How many batteries required of 200amp???...