Greetings! This is Coral Jain :)

Hello everyone, this is Coral Jain from Nagpur. I am currently pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Communication.
I am an avid reader of science and tech forums and dicussion groups. Have a great interest in Writing. Therefore, I would love to be a part of CrazyEngineers forum in order to get connected with my crazy folks around the world. 😛

Replies

• Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#, welcome!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    CORAL JAIN
    I would love to be a part of CrazyEngineers forum in order to get connected with my crazy folks around the world.
    CE guarantees to drive you nuts fast. Unless you are proactive and give tit for tat.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
    Just curious what is meaning of your first name "CORAL"?
  • Coral Jain
    Coral Jain
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
    Just curious what is meaning of your first name "CORAL"?
    Quite sure, it is same what you perceive from the word 'Coral', 'Coral reefs' would be the best reply to your curiosity. The ones found in sea. 😉
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    CORAL JAIN
    The ones found in sea.
    Dhuaaan!! 😀
    BTW - Welcome to the forum!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While most of us are still getting acquainted with Android’s Lollipop version, the 2nd generation of Moto X is all geared up to get a new update to Lollipop. It...
If you were following the launch of Datsun Go+ MPV in India during the month of January this year, here's some exciting news from the company. The Japanese automobile giant,...
Acer recently launched the updated version of its popular Chromebook C910 which packs a better Intel core processor. The previous models of Chromebook are powered by Intel’s i3 and Celeron...
The Pune chapter of 'The Indus Entrepreneurs' has organised TiECON Pune 2015 on April 11th at 'The Westin'. If you are an entrepreneur, startup employee, an aspiring entrepreneur, college student...
If you are one of those people who has to lock and unlock their smartphone tens of times a day and would love to have an automated solution for it,...