Greetings from Piyush ! :)

Introduction
The not-so-important formal intro.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Piyush Dangre

Engineering Trade: Computer Science
Hobbies & Interests: Web and Graphics design, Web development, Cricket and going gaga over Sachin Tendulkar [and Rohit Sharma after 'God' retired. 😁]. Creativity is what appeals to me the most amongst all other qualities of a being.
Aim in life: My intermediate aim in life is to start up a web development firm. The final goal is to die smiling [and I'm quite adamant about the later πŸ‘].

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I connected with Ankita Katdare a couple of days ago on LinkedIn. I gotta know about CrazyEngineers.com from there and I am so glad I did πŸ˜€. This community is fabulous.

Since the moderators here are supercool, I take full liberty in describing my life's interest areas -

Web Design <3
Front End bhidu..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing any user lays his eyes upon visiting any interface is its design (fortunately!). I am an avid front end web development enthusiast. Web design pulls me out of every other task at hand and compels me to get engulfed into it (quite literally!). Its not just love, as they say, its addiction. ​

Creativity !

Logic cchod analogy dekh !!

As I said earlier, If I'm composed of 100 watermelons, 90 of them are creative. I am a staunch devotee of creativity. Creative people, I believe, are the ones who are the most underrated intellectuals in our society. I am a fanboy of creative artists, writers, designers and developers ! Its much more than a quality, its a discipline I believe. ​

Web for humanity !
Creating websites and applications for NGOs and Social Work Organisations.

Since November 2014, I decided to give back to society in a way I rejoice the most. I have developed websites for a couple of NGOs in Nagpur and I'm planning to do more. A web presence can be beneficial for organisations in quite unimaginable ways. This is one resolution I'm working towards completing this year.​

I congratulate the founders of this community for putting up such a lovely forum for enthusiastic engineers all over India. Impressive effort! I hope to have a good time in this community. I love to ask, I love to answer. Peace out :<

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    bhaari.. welcome to CE dear! πŸ˜€
  • Piyush Dangre
    Piyush Dangre
    Koushal Patel
    bhaari.. welcome to CE dear! πŸ˜€
    Thanks bro! I'm having a great time already ! πŸ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ah! So you are the one from LinkedIn. Lately, we are receiving a lot of applications for being a blogger with us at VoiCE (Check Homepage). I thought you wanted to connect for the same.

Welcome to CE Family. It's good to have another creative soul among us. Keep posting!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    One of the best introduction πŸ‘
    Welcome to CE community #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Piyush Dangre
    Piyush Dangre
    Ankita Katdare
    Ah! So you are the one from LinkedIn. Lately, we are receiving a lot of applications for being a blogger with us at VoiCE (Check Homepage). I thought you wanted to connect for the same.

Welcome to CE Family. It's good to have another creative soul among us. Keep posting!
    Thanks for the warm welcome ! Must say, I have been pretty hooked to CE since I joined last night. 😁
  • Piyush Dangre
    Piyush Dangre
    Harshad Italiya
    One of the best introduction πŸ‘
    Welcome to CE community #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thank you Harshad for the kind words. I am sure you are another cheerful mod who loves interacting with the budding CEians.😁
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Piyush Dangre
    Creativity !
    Logic cchod analogy dekh !!

As I said earlier, If I'm composed of 100 watermelons, 90 of them are creative. I am a staunch devotee of creativity. Creative people, I believe, are the ones who are the most underrated intellectuals in our society. I am a fanboy of creative artists, writers, designers and developers ! Its much more than a quality, its a discipline I believe.
    such a creative intro @#-Link-Snipped-#...😁
  • Piyush Dangre
    Piyush Dangre
    Joy Gracia
    such a creative intro @#-Link-Snipped-#...😁
    Thanks Joy ! Your words mean a lot to me ! 😁
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    curiously looking forward towards your post. Never let die this creativity.. πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Great intro πŸ‘.
    Welcome to CE
  • Piyush Dangre
    Piyush Dangre
    Anoop Kumar
    Great intro πŸ‘.
    Welcome to CE
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# ! Means a lot to me. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's finally here! Fire up Google Chrome right now and head over to https://web.whatsapp.com. Please make sure that you have the latest [see update below] WhatsApp version installed on your...
Project Abstract / Summary : Aluminium-Copper–Magnesium alloys were known for their high strength and stiffness. In this study, effect of copper content on the mechanical properties of Al-Cu (binary) alloys...
Microsoft did a super-cool announcement yesterday. Called 'Hololens', the new wearable changes your reality to something that was earlier seen only in movies. It does it so well that you...
Quote: A Cambridge start-up believes its flexible solar panelling solution could fundamentally change the landscape of solar installation in the commercial sector. The Solar Cloth Company’s award winning flexible thin...
Quote: Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv.6) has been slow to impact microcontroller design; IPv.6 and the original IPv.4 are not directly compatible and dual-stack systems are unwieldy for many small...