Greetings from Bulgaria

Hi, i'm Yordan Vasilev, 26 years old from Bulgaria.

I'm currently finishing my master engineering degree in Sofia Technical University as a engineer in telecommunication (radio and wireless).

I also have interests in astronomy and physics (and sci-fi books ๐Ÿ˜€ ).

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered CrazyEngineers and what motivated you to join in? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Yordan Vasilev
    Yordan Vasilev
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered CrazyEngineers and what motivated you to join in? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hi, I found CE when studying for one of my exams. After finding the information i needed for the exam, I spent some time in the site/ forum and it turned out to be one of the best place for engineers on the web. Hope everything goes great with this community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thanks to the sleep that starts kicking in at the wrong moment, the incidents where drivers who lose their alertness while driving a car have given a rise to deadly...
TO AVOID TRAIN ACCIDENTS As we heared lots of news about train accidents like some peoples leg can locked into the track or some may commit suicide or some may...
We all spend a significant amount of time at our desks. Thanks to the wrong culture influence, mornings are no longer the most pleasant time of the day for some....
hello everyone i am new here i have some queries regarding my career i am 23 years old guy i have completed my diploma in 4 year instead of regular...
Hi, I am from CSE background and want admissions in MTech (CSE/IT/IS) from IPU this year. What should be my preferences? in terms of placements , infrastructure, learning/research opportunities?