Green Energy Startups - Need of the Hour?

Green Energy is not a new term to anyone nowadays. We read about it almost daily in newspapers and TVs. I was wondering that building a startup around it must be quite a challenge. Engineers from Electrical & Mechanical can come together and do something related to this.

What can be done? How can engineers start small companies that support the green message and make profits in this challenging times? Share your thoughts.

Replies

• Niraj Prakash
    Niraj Prakash
    I am an Electrical Engineer, I completed my B.E this year and I am interested to start a small business in Electrical energy but I don't know much about how to get an investment and funding please assist me thanks in advance 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

JavaOne and Oracle Develop conference is taking place at Hyderabad this year on 3-4 may 2012(Link: bit.ly/yOyqHw). I wasn’t able to make it last year but hoping to catch tracks...
Can anyone tell me the best compiler for C in Windows 7??? I am Trying to learn C.
I like to know career opportunities for BE, CSE passouts in Gov Sector. So far I have found out these : NIC​DRDO​OFB​HAL​ONGC​NTPC​GAIL​INDIAN OIL CORPORATION​
I like to work in industrial job becuz I hhave experince about 19 yrs. with Out door/ Indoor sub stations job with ABB co. , Civil constructions of Heavy foundations,...
Recently our web host announced that they're launching the SSD based servers that promises greater speeds. I have never used any SSD based device, so just wondering whether SSDs can...