Greatest 'Imperfect' Photos Collection!

Hi Folks,

No photograph is perfect. Even if a photographer claims it's the perfect shot, there' no such thing as perfect as the next guy would find a better way to take the shot. So here's a thread to share you're shots, however imperfect it may be.

I'll start with mine.

[​IMG]

P.S.: It doesn't matter which camera or equipment you use, what matters is learning from each shot. So post yours here, however silly you think it may be.

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [​IMG]
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I see nothing 'imperfect' in your pic above (first pic). Well, except watermark 👀
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Abhishek Rawal
    I see nothing 'imperfect' in your pic above (first pic). Well, except watermark 👀
    Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. So no comments. ☕
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anoop Mathew
    Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. So no comments. ☕
    I am commenting because I like that pic & I wanted that pic as my desktop wallpaper. With watermark, it doesn't look good.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [​IMG]

"No matter how random your shot may be, it's about bleeding the right colours to save your shot"
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am commenting because I like that pic & I wanted that pic as my desktop wallpaper. With watermark, it doesn't look good.
    Ok. Give me some time. I'll remove the watermark. 👍
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anoop Mathew
    Ok. Give me some time. I'll remove the watermark. 👍
    Thanks a ton, man! 😁
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [​IMG]
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    DSC_0549 My few random "imperfect" clicks...
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [​IMG]

Keys: Integral Part of our daily lives...!
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    DSC_0550
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Rajni Jain
    My few random "imperfect" clicks...
    Which device did you use? Just curious to know. 👍
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    DSC_0553
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Anoop Mathew
    Which device did you use? Just curious to know. 👍
    These are taken from my oldie "Nikon D40"
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-# : #-Link-Snipped-# it is! DeviantART 👍
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Mathew
    [​IMG]
    Great Idea, however composition/cropping from left and colored watermark on B&W photo are distracting. try few more clear drops on surface and clear glass.

Here is mine, just got First DSLR Nikon D7000 and first prime lens 35mm f1.8. Some early shots. #-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Kumar
    Great Idea, however composition/cropping from left and colored watermark on B&W photo are distracting. try few more clear drops on surface and clear glass.

Here is mine, just got First DSLR Nikon D7000 and first prime lens 35mm f1.8. Some early shots. #-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Yes. I will. I just did what I could at that time to take a test shot. The image was cropped because the background ended there.

#was.working.with.limitations.and.it.was.taken.with.kit.lens!
    #old.shot.😒
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Igniting matches at 1/8000, highest speed of Nikon D7000
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's Amazon's Appstore birthday! So what ? Grab the app from Amazon.com : https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000626391&ref_=mas_dl_appstore_ss Create A/C in Amazon, if you don't have & download paid apps for free! Read more...
Facebook engineers have launched a new programming language called 'Hack' that uses PHP's fast development cycle and brings in a host of new features including static typing. The open source...
Hi this is martin from pune, india. I want to study mechanical engineering, but the problem is my eyesight is very poor. I also have glaucoma in one eye. When...
With Microsoft ending support for the long cherished XP OS, the company has now offered $100 (approx. Rs. 6100) discount and a load of freebies for a user migrating from...
why these tmp file create and what is effect on our computer system?