gre admission

hello...i am doing b.tech in ECE 3rd year. i gt 92% in 10thand 94% in 12th..i have 8.5 cgpa till nw and i ve been on 2 internships.soassuming i maintain this cgpa throughout and get 1400+ in gre and 100+ in toeflplus the LORs and good essays..can u plzz analyse my profile to get a topgraduate school in usa for ms..i am worried tht my lack of extra-curriculuractivities is going to affect me very badly in getting admission in top10-15schools with decent scholarship

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @avinash: I think that your academic background is excellent. Very few universities will be unwilling to give you admission.
    Try to get 1400+ score and you will be admitted to whichever university you like.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hi Aviansh,

There are a lot of factors involved other than the ones you have stated.Come up with a list of universities after giving your exams then I think CEans can pour out their ideas.Decide your budget, state that you prefer and is it that you are out for a Job after an MS or looking out for a PhD?All these small things also should be taken into account.

All the Best 😀
  • Casillas
    Casillas
    Hello Everyone
    i m Kanishk aka Casillas, i m from Bhopal (M.P.)
    i m currently pursuing B.E. in Mechanical Engg branch, 5th Semester. I m looking forward to do MS in Automobile Engg from a university of Germany. I m currently preparing for GRE and IELTS as well.

Given below are some of my queries related to it:-

-But i have heard somewhere that gre score is not necessary for admission in germany, is it true?
    -I m also planning to publish a paper in a topic related to automobile engg. But the problem is that i m not aware of any of the journals to publish my papers. In addition to that i m also not aware of the procedure for publishing papers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a 5th year Mechanical Engineering Student and I am working on a software for simple torsional analysis of shafts. After doing research online, I have defined my project...
Identify this former union minister
Good morning Friends, First watch this video. Then follow my next reply. 😀 [video=youtube;TtzN4pbjWmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtzN4pbjWmY&feature=related[/video]
I Suggest CE to open a separate section, just below 'other engineering trades' section. A New section 'ASK ANYTHING' wherein we can ask and answer about some of questions, those...
The 'Satyagraha' started by Baba Ramdev took an unexpected twist last night. Police brutally beat people including women and children. Now that Baba Ramdev is in police custody; Government is...