Gravity Energy Machine

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I am a bit tired of PMMs. At least this one is not a PMM in that sense. The energy they appear to recover is NOT gravitational but the work done by the chap oscillating the pendulum. He could get more energy out by directly cranking a generator than pushing the weight.
    There is no free lunch in thermodynamics.
  • Don Ross
    Don Ross
    I agree with AV, But I do see where they would like to take this. So the trick is to take an alternative energy and efficiently get it to drive a machine as is proposed and have it man free in it's operating nature.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The project aims at monitoring the exhaust of a highway vehicle using sensors. Fuel economy and the time required for maintenance period is calculated, and...
Project Abstract / Summary : C-HOME is an android based application that comes under IOT concept. In this android app , all the electronic devices in the house can be...
Today Samsung Galaxy S6 is launch date and there is no trusted leak you can find. There are thousands of people involved to manufacture in Samsung Galaxy S6. Also there...
Project Abstract / Summary : Objective of the Project To design a smart e-cane, that can not only help with obstacle detection of objects that are above knee level; but...
Project Abstract / Summary : the best way of utilizing the electrical energy by simply recharging our energy meters and getting the units according to recharge scheme. We are working...